Views: 221 Author: Hedy Publish Time: 2023-08-28 Origin: Site
Fish drying is normally done at a reasonable temperature to avoid extreme temperatures affecting the quality of the dried fish. The moisture found in fish is contained in fats and oils. Controlling the rate of dehydration is critical, since it is difficult with conventional fish drying machines. Because quick drying will reduce the drying quality of the fish, the drying period must be lengthened.
All types of freshwater and marine fish can be dried with theDryera heat pump fish dehydrator. It dries fish at low and middle temperatures, which allows the fish to dry more quickly. The nutritional value of dried fish remains unaffected. The fish’s aroma is kept, and the taste is improved.
It is possible to preserve fish’s original nutrition by drying it. Dried fish is a completely natural product that retains the protein, antioxidant, and omega-3 fatty acid benefits of fresh fish, which helps to minimize the occurrence of heart attacks and maintain healthy circulation. Dehydration also suppresses microbial development and slows the enzymatic process that causes fish rotting, resulting in a concentrated fish. All of this translates to long-term storage and easy movement.
Fish may be dried to maintain its nutritional value. Dried fish preserves the protein, antioxidant, and omega-3 fatty acid advantages of fresh fish, lowering the risk of heart attack and preserving excellent circulation. Dehydration also slows the enzymatic process that causes fish to decay and inhibits microbial development, resulting in a concentrated fish. As a result, long-term storage and easy mobility are both conceivable.
The conventional way of drying fish is sun drying, although it is limited by the weather, and drying takes a long time in bad weather. If the environment is polluted, goods prices and market demand will suffer.
Machine Dried - Because of its well-designed sealed circulation system and automatic temperature control function, modern methods, notably the Dryera heat pump dryer, which is becoming increasingly significant in today's fish drying, are used in industries.
1. Use a near dehumidification + circulation drying system to save money.
There is little noise, little waste gas, and no waste heat pollution.
2. PLC + Touch Screen, simple to use; adjustable drying curves; suited for drying a wide range of materials.
3. Patented technology for reusing waste heat
When an air to air heat exchanger is used to dehumidify and recover waste heat at the same time, the heat efficiency is high and energy is conserved.
4. Because of the forced ventilation technology, there are adjustable air distribution plates within the oven. All of the materials may be dried in the same manner.
5. The temperature is set between 10 and 75 degrees Celsius, with a maximum of 75 degrees Celsius.
6. The dimensions and materials of the backing plate can be customized to meet the needs of the customer.
7. The material does not craze, does not deform, is non-discoloring, never degenerates, does not oxidize, is thoroughly dried, with good rehydration, and retains its nutrient content while drying.
8. Automatic intelligent control, 24-hour continuous drying, and safe and reliable functioning
An operation that is stable and unaffected by the weather.